Here's where I muse, I knit, I crochet, I quilt, I rant, I rave, I carry on about the world in general. My patterns and notes on patterns will appear on Knit Knack Patty Shack.

Monday, November 8, 2010

I Want My Calendar Back NOW!

I recently updated my iPod Touch 2G (MC Model) to iOS 4.1. Astonishing, I know, but it's so pretty. Anyway, I consequently jailbroke it with absolute success using greepois0n (click the word to be taken to its homepage, google it to see how to use it).So far I am happy with it all, except one thing:

MY CALENDAR IS IN GREGORIAN MODE WITH SUNDAYS ON THE END OF MY WEEK AND NOT THE BEGINNING!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh, Apple, you pure blundering idiots! We're not all Catholic and we don't all have Catholic calendars. Sundays begin my week, they begin my journey through each and every week, they don't end my week. Sundays are the only thing still sacred and holy in my world (after all, our black president declared America a non-Christian country) and I'd like to keep it that way.

So if there is anyone out there who can help me, please, I beg of you, restore my sanity! Please tell me how to make my iDevice calendar match my real world and put Sunday back on the beginning of my week!

*NOTE* I am NOT in any way implying that only Catholics use Gregorian style calendars, I'm just stating that a Gregorian style calendar is more commonly known as a Catholic calendar.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online