Here's where I muse, I knit, I crochet, I quilt, I rant, I rave, I carry on about the world in general. My patterns and notes on patterns will appear on Knit Knack Patty Shack.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Breathing: Day 2

Another day without him, another day to try to make it through.

My sister came to stay with me today. She and he have issues, so he won't be here until it's time to tuck the boys in. I miss him. Badly. But even if I tell him that I miss him, right now it doesn't matter.

On Palm Sunday, I will be performing a sign language solo at my church. It took me 2 hours to get all the signs ( I used Random House Webster's American Sign Language Dictionary Unabridged) to the lyrics, but I have it down pat! I did a run through of it today for Cindy (my sister) and she said she loved it. So, I just have to run through a few more times, and then I'll be ready for Sunday. That's one thing off my shoulders!

So much more rests ther, of course. I'll get through this.

I just have to remember to breathe.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online