Here's where I muse, I knit, I crochet, I quilt, I rant, I rave, I carry on about the world in general. My patterns and notes on patterns will appear on Knit Knack Patty Shack.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Found Inspiration, Sorta

Yeah, sorta. I saw the All Shawl by Doris Chan and immediately said "I must crochet that!". SO I went and found hook and suitable yarn and started it. It is currently sitting on my couch, beckoning to me. I may touch it in a little while.

In other news, I changed my layout a bit. Even added some stuff to my sidebar, but I'mot quite done with it. Well, I'm done for the day, just not done for good.

Things here on the homefront seem to be okay, but I'm still leery of it. Everyday I hold my breath, waiting for one of those landmines in said field to blow. Just waiting.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online