Here's where I muse, I knit, I crochet, I quilt, I rant, I rave, I carry on about the world in general. My patterns and notes on patterns will appear on Knit Knack Patty Shack.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Knitting A Sweater

That's funny, right? Of course it is! The cool thing is, it's not the whole sweater. It's only the top portion that goes across the top of my boobs. Sorry guys, that makes it a girl's garment! Hehehe! It'll have long sleeves and stripes. YAY for stripes! It will be in a very light tan and black. I'll post my measurements in the next post along with my progress. Wish me luck!

BTW: It's the Incredible Custom-Fit Raglan (Ravelry or web link). Knit along with me if you like. Or, this is more fitting for Sarah and Ninny, sit back with a beverage of your choice, and laugh at me as I stumble through this and then make it look like baking brownies!

Peace, til later!

1 Comment:

River Glorious said...

Hmmm... I thought I saw something like this for crochet, too.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online