Here's where I muse, I knit, I crochet, I quilt, I rant, I rave, I carry on about the world in general. My patterns and notes on patterns will appear on Knit Knack Patty Shack.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Love Dare: Day 14, repeat

I know, right?

I have to repeat Day 14 because we didn't really spend any time together. But, that problem is solved. We have a date with the PS3 and Little Big Planet tonight! SSSSWWWWEEEETTTT!


Day 14, repeat, midday:
Bored! Have to stop eating Riesens, my jaws hurt. Have a massive migraine, but I'll live. Still crocheting on my shrug. Haven't spoken to him or heard form him. Hope his day is okay. Miss him badly. Back later.

Day 14, repeat, endnote:
I completed my challenge. Never got to play PS3, but did have a fun game of Rummy going. It's not done and I'm winning. I helped him with his laundry, he helped me change the sheets on my bed and flip the mattress.

All in all, it was a nice end to a very gray day.

Back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online