Here's where I muse, I knit, I crochet, I quilt, I rant, I rave, I carry on about the world in general. My patterns and notes on patterns will appear on Knit Knack Patty Shack.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Love Dare: Day 9

Love make good impressions.

Doesn't it, though? Today's challenge: think of a specific way to greet your spouse that reflects your love for them.

Didn't get to complete this particular challenge until this evening. I called his voicemail again and left him a message saying that I never told him often enough how much help he was to me. I told him that I still loved him, too.

Still a long process. Today has been a busy day, but a good one. Gone 2 loads of dishes left and then I'm done with them. Upkeep isn't nearly as daunting or difficult. Worked on my computer today. Still have to clear off the desk. Hmmm....

I guess that's all for today. Back tomorrow with Day 10.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online